Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Unpacking, unpacking, unpacking

The move is complete, now begins the brutal aftermath of unpacking a 3 bedroom house into a single small bedroom. It's become obvious that I really need to clear out some stuff that I've been dragging around with me. Relevant to this blog is the game books. Like many gamers I own quite a number of game books, many for games I have never played or will likely never play again; Rifts, Palladium Fantasy, Paranoia, on and on. I've held on to the books for years because even if I don't play that system, I always find something interesting in the books. Artwork, GM advice, interesting mechanics, etc. However the time has come to clean house.

But then again... I really don't own a copy of Call of Cthulhu? Well I guess maybe one more book isn't going to be that big of a deal...

No comments:

Post a Comment